http://www.texplorers.com? | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

http://www.texplorers.com?

Keep em coming I'm making the list!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey, anyone knows the part number for the 2inch body lift for my 99? need to get the 2wd ready for trails..heheehee. waiting for aussie locker too. eheh

hey man i am game i know i can get 2 or 3 other people to come that have explorers..... i am in plano... n dallas tollway and george bush freeway.... but i work at toyota of plano... so i am game to drive up to like 250 miles... and the local guys can meet up and all roll out together..... a train of like 20 explorers on the freeway would be bad ass :)

so this is where all the texas boys have been hiding! i'm from plano as well

hey man i work at toyota of plano if u want.... stop by and drop me a line my name is clayton......

Originally posted by Msupertek
Keep em coming I'm making the list!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
He's makin a list and checkin it twice, gonna find out who's big dawg and who's stock. Mikey is going to Gilmer.

How's that list coming along Mike?

lol

I am so in. Lets get a date in stone for Gilmer as I will be out of town alot coming up.

Iroc.... Did you eat at Taco Bueno on Preston 6/9/03? I saw a white explorer w/ 2" body lift. I was in my Purple daily driver.

yea that was me i ran out side to my friends car in the drive through.... THAT ***** is bad :) thats how hi i wanna go... :).... but yea that was me 2 inch body lift and spacers and shackles :)

lets set a date. since there are a few 2wd plorers here, we canplay in the kiddie park.

This is gonna be good! :D

I'M IN ON THE GILMER RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets throw a date, for those who have been to gilmer
before, is there anything for 2 wheelers to do out there (kind of like a scenic deal), or if not how many of you don't mind taking a passenger along. If I go, I have three seats available, and my partner Mud Duck has one to three. Let me know.

Nice to see everyone is coming together, I am still making that list!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I have two rear seats availible pending on coolers and such that need to be brought, but once camp is set-up I will for sure have the back seats open for passengers.

P.S. where's Gilmer???

same here

2wd here. mild offroading i can do. wild stuff, i think i will have to piggie back with someone.

We need dates for the Gilmer run... Any ideas?

What about the first or second weekend in August??

Shouldn't that be enough time to put this all together and get everyone ready, time off, ETC, ETC???

Man thats a long way off. But I guess it would work. I was thinking we were getting something going soon.

What's the weather like in the Gilmer area during the summer?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hot, Humid, and dry

Back