Husky or Ford splash guards/mud flaps | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Husky or Ford splash guards/mud flaps

01DeepBlue

Reaction score
City, State
Northern NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Sport Trac
I've been having a hard time finding new or used custom molded front and rear splash guards/mud flaps for my 2001 Sport Trac. Apparently, both Ford and Husky made the rears but neither make them anymore. No old stock of the Ford ones are in any dealership in the entire country and I looked everywhere online for a pair of the discontinued Husky ones too. The Ford fronts are out there but are still rare.
Does anyone have any used custom molded ones for sale that they'd be willing to sell?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

350882700941. That's a ebay number, all 4 for sale, hope this helps

The front part number is 1L5Z16A550AA, and there are a few on ebay. Haven't been able to find a rear part number. If I do, I'll update.

The link is for universal ones made by Plasticolor. They're not custom molded or made by Husky or Ford.
I have both the front and rear part #'s for the Fords and Husky ones. Ebay was the first place I looked. As for the rears, there are NONE new anywhere period. I looked at every link on the internet search results and called whatever places it was questionable. New is NOT going to happen. If someone is willing to part with their used ones please message me.

Oh but it "could" happen........:D:D;)

Hi Steve! Long time no see! Bet you wish you kept them, huh? ;)

I did

BTW, what does the square mean?

Ok :)

Doing okay my friend, hope you are.

The little square is a smiley From my iPhone

Sent you an email Deep, ya get it?

Back