huskyfan23 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

huskyfan23

G

gensic11

I had a great transaction with huskyfan... there was a very very quick payment in the exact form that I asked. I couldn't take paypal so a check was written.. Communication was excellent through e-mail..
I would recommend huskyfan23 to anyone that wanted to do business with this fine Explorer4x4.com forum user. It's because of people like huskyfan that this forum is so great.
Thanks huskyfan23!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I bought some Moog camber shims from him. Quick delivery. Product looks good. Though I haven't installed them yet. Thanks Huskyfan.

I bought a BBK Throttle Body a few weeks a ago from Huskyfan23. Excellent transaction with fast and helpful responses to all my PM's. The item arrived promptly and was received in great condition. Instructions for the installation were included as well :). I definitely recommend doing business with Huskyfan23!

Bought a digital camera from him. No problems at all!! even shipped 3 day! Would do business with again!

I orginally agreed to buy 4 tires and one wheel for X amount of price. Well the wheel shipped, but the tires couldn't (not his fault), so he agreed to have the remianing amount to be sent to another person so I can buy another product.

I just recieved this product and I am very pleased, he is a dream to work with, I couldn't have asked for a more decent person to buy from..

Thanks again!
-Josh

Same here I would buy from him again in a minute.

carson

GREAT Transaction! Super fast payer!! Thanks!!

Quick payment via Paypal, good transaction all around! Thanks again.

Dan

Great guy, got my memory card shipped priority and it got here QUICK! Thanks man for the great deal! :thumbsup: :)

Sold his MAS. Easy to deal with fast shipping. Thanks!

Bought a powre antenna from him. Very good to do buisiness with. Thanks husky :thumbsup:

Back