I am going to offer this because i'm feeling generous. | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I am going to offer this because i'm feeling generous.

Ahh! The Carfax website said that more than 20 vehicles have been run through this account, and lists a whole long questionnaire. If I answer the whole questionnaire, will I then get to run my car? Or will I answer it and then Carfax says, "Thanks for the info, now buy an account"? I want to run my car through, but this thing is asking questions and telling me I've done too many cars!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by EliteConcept
YOU ALL THAT WANT A CAR FAX REPORT.

I don't have the time to get you all done, and it expires tomorrow. Heres what you do.

go there and click on account holders my account name is...
avega2000@home.com
then enter your VIN's

do it now because it expires tomorrow monday dec 19th

have fun,
ryan

Does it expire today, or on the 19th? (Wed.) I'll do mine today when I get home if it's today...

Hey Ryan thanks for doing this. Well I found out that my odometer has been rolled back about 90,000 miles.

are you serious Joe?
That sucks.

yup it does kinda suck. One report stated the miles at 120,000 then the next one reports the miles at 32,000.
Oh well still runs strong. So now i have about 240,000 miles on the x. I also bought the car with what I thought was a 115,000 miles on it. Something is a little fishy.

Well now you've got a story to tell about the Ex

Back