I am going to offer this because i'm feeling generous. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I am going to offer this because i'm feeling generous.

EliteConcept

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
LaPorte, Indiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 Civic LX
Okay heres the deal, those of you that have checked this thread out...your lucky.

i got a 2 months car fax report that expires in a week.

anyone that wants a car fax report post your vin

its first come first serve...and i'll get in those that i can....i have finals for school so i don't have alot of time..but i'll get in what i can before they expire...
I'll only do this cause i know you are all decent people and would do the same for me.

later,
ryan:chug:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hook it up man. I really appreciate this.

My VIN is: 1FMCU24X2NUC53515

thanks

Here's mine:

1FMDU34X2SZB28006

jeems,
hey i ran the check on your x...
i recently had my email changed due to excite and att crap...so i don't get the report emailed to me...cuz the email address changed.

i can tell you this ..
odometer readings were reported at the following intervals.

05/15/1997 79,416
07/20/2000 115,641
02/01/2001 117,000

and it has 4 vechile records..

everything checked out ok.

if you want to know anything eles let me know...i could try to email you everything it says..

later,
ryan

thanks for the info. if you ever get the time, you can email me the rest of the report.

kontrol trak,
ran the numbers on your 95 x

odometer checked in at

10/18/1995 6,963
11/10/1995 7,518
11/16/1995 7,516
07/19/1996 14,669
05/13/1999 79,722
02/23/2000 114,692
03/13/2001 122,809

it has 10 vechile records...

as i said before if you want more detail i can maybe try to email it to you if you like

overall yours checked out okay.

later
ryan

jeems,
if i have a chance i'll do it tomorrow..just throw up your email address on here and i'll attempt it...

Thanks man :D email me the details too, when you have time.

OOps

If you still can, my # is 1FMCU24X3PUA20939 If you can do it, you can email me the results if you want at cowboyz1659@hotmail.com

Here's mine
1fmdu34x3rua23689

This should be intereting. I know it's been in an accident but I don't know how bad or when, and I also think it may show odometer discrepency because when I transfered title over to my name from my dad's name I crossed out a number and rewrote it and the DMV were complete a-holes because I "tampered" with the title.
Thanks
Dan
Oh yeah email it to
AlpineTapCleaning@WhereverTheBeerIs.com

v.i.n.

:bounce:

1fmzu32x1wza63907
i'd appreciate if you would run this for me, and e-mail the results to
umedani1@prodigy.net

thanks t-man98

Hey man I would really appreciate if you could check out VIN:1fmdu32x6sza90279. My e-mail is bandbtoo@aol.com. I have always been wondering if this vehicle has been in an accident because I've found various clues here and there that is has been. Thanks a million.

hey guys i've been cramming for my finals today, so haven't had much time to do reports..

those of you that already posted i'll try to get ot them tomorrow... i am probably going to pick up a playstation 2 for 200, cuz its such a deal i can't pass it up

by the way if any of you have a ps2 the game 4x4 Evo is awesome..there is like 60 really trucks in that game..you can add **** to your truck like super chargers and exausts its awesome.

but those of you wanting the reports i'll get them done asap.

later,
ryan

Thank you soooo much for this service if you could just send mine to my email i posted my vin and email addy in a thread earlier. All reports it has would be nice but I understand your on a tight schedule so whatever you feel like sending will be nice. Do they say if it got in an accident or only if it was totaled? I have a feeling there will be something fishy about our explorer because the dealer gave us so much bs when we bought it.
So :mattmoon: to the salesmen at Jack Roach Ford

Where are you getting a PS2 for that cheap?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

They are all pretty close so here is three of my families Vin's:

1FMDU34X6NUD79855
1FMDU34X3NUD79862

1FMDU34X?NUD79861
I can't check it right now(not here)but mine is the same as the above two, except that I think the check digit is different(hence the ? ). Yeah I'm pretty sure all three rolled out of the factory on the same day together. :) :redexp: :exp: :yelexp:

Back