I am going to offer this because i'm feeling generous. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I am going to offer this because i'm feeling generous.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That's damn nice of you but I won't bother you with it.(mainly because I don't have my vin #)

You are so cool:smoke: Thanks.
1fmdu34x0ruc45302

Car fax is only for 90's and later right?
Caddybill@hotmail.com

4wheelin
i am gettin the PS2 from my girlfriends brother...he can get them from his friend for 200...

warform,
ran the check on your 98 5.0 explorer

check came out ok..
odometer was reported on 7/30/99 with 45 miles.
it has 3 vechile records.

later,
ryan

Thanks

My vin # is 1FMDU34X8PUB14549
Can you e-mail me the report?
Thanks alot.
Tim

Oh yeah my e-mail is sk8reno1@msn.com

Man, you've got a bunch here, but if you can fit it in, here's mine

1FMDU32X3SZB49630

Email: sj898@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot, it's awful nice of you. :chug:

Thanks for taking the time, Ryan.

IFMDU34X8MUB00548 - '91 X 4x4 XLT
4M2ZU55P8WUJ40937 - '97 Mountineer
I think I got it right.

Thanks soooo much, if you could email the report to
mklukas@direcpc.com that would be great. Wondering what it says as I bought my truck used.

This is supper cool of you to do, Thanks again.

-Matt

Hey, thanks for offering this, that's really cool. My VIN is
1FMDU34X3RUD25371, and my e-mail address is diablo5969@aol.com.

Also, if you've got some spare time anytime soon and want to run my parent's VINs, they're SAJDA14C6YLF14507 and WBAFA53561LM85835. Thanks again, that's so cool!

1FMDU34X5NUD93939

Thanks for checking the number if you can get to it. I would be suprised to know what is says since it used to have a salvage title, but has mysteriously disappeared from my current title. :chug:

email is drstroud@yahoo.com

Thanks again.

Haven't heard from ya yet, but I have a buddy looking at buying an '88 Land Cruiser
the vin is
JT3FJ62GOJ0081222
if you have a chance he would really appreciate.
Email those results with mine to
AlpineTapCleaning@WhereverTheBeerIs.Com
if you would
Thanks
Dan

Thanks, my vin is 1FMDU34XXNUD77073
Rick

hey guys,
i'm a little overwhelmed here but i'll get to as many as can later this week.... got my last final tomorrow..
then i'll have lots of time...

on another note, any one have a liscene plate holder for a 91-94 for the front?

thank,
later.
ryan

Hey EliteConcept,
Did you get a chance to check out my web page and see why mine came up showing it was in a wreck???

I guess car fax is a good thing for most things, but you would be surprised how many cars out there have been in fender benders that won't show up.

The only way they show up is if the insurance has bought it back from there customer. It won't show if people have had a wreck and fixed it without telling there insurance. In fact I'm pretty sure it won't show up even if they did a claim.

Anyway as you can see by my Explorer I'm not afraid to drive a wreck.

Originally posted by Perry
The only way they show up is if the insurance has bought it back from there customer. It won't show if people have had a wreck and fixed it without telling there insurance. In fact I'm pretty sure it won't show up even if they did a claim.

Anyway as you can see by my Explorer I'm not afraid to drive a wreck.

perry is correct.... i rolled my 94 back in 96 and did $10k worth of damage but insurance covered it (almost deemed totaled by AAA).... i have had 3-5 accidents in it and finally totalled it....it looks like this right now:

View

anyway....according to carfax and dmv it has a clean title

YOU ALL THAT WANT A CAR FAX REPORT.

I don't have the time to get you all done, and it expires tomorrow. Heres what you do.

go there and click on account holders my account name is...
avega2000@home.com
then enter your VIN's

do it now because it expires tomorrow monday dec 19th

have fun,
ryan

Hey,

Thanks sooo much, both my vehicles checked out clean as I expected, my x had a bad accident and was almost totaled but it did not show up :) hehe, okay with me.

Thanks again this was a VERY cool thing to do.

:bounce: :bounce:

-Matt
:shoot:

no problem,
i figure i won't have time to do everyone
so i'll let you guys take care of yourself

later,
ryan

Thanks a bunch man. It worked with no problems. I wish my parents had run the check before they bought the truck. Found out mine was a rental. Oh well...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well I learned alot. I learned that the car I totaled has been rebuilt and is on the streets of Houston. I finally know more about the explorer (it was a fleet vehicle).

Back