I have ST specific parts and other offroad parts in the for sale section. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I have ST specific parts and other offroad parts in the for sale section.

MidnightRebel07

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Explorer Sport Trac
Lots of offroad parts, accessories posted in the for sale section.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Did you get rid of the rig?

Hell No!!! Lol I just have a bunch of stuff that I don't really need or use and I just lost my job a couple weeks back so I'm trying to pay the bills.

Sorry to here that jerry if you need anything let me know buddy

I should be ok for the most part as long as I get my unemployment soon. Looking for another job but they're scarce this time of year unless I want to work part time for minimum wage which I'll pay more in gas then I'll make to get to any jobs.

i know bro i was unemployed for a year and a half before leaving for basic training. let me know if you have a body lift in you stock pile for cheap as that's next on my agenda

Sorry man, no extra bodylifts in my shed of goodies, I'll search around for ya though.

**** man, sorry to hear about that.

I feel you jerry been unemployed since June and trying to get in the army national guard and with the government shutting down it keeps screwing up my opirtunities to go

I feel you jerry been unemployed since June and trying to get in the army national guard and with the government shutting down it keeps screwing up my opirtunities to go

Feel for you too as an active duty individual I'll tell you the military isn't bad you get taken care of for the most part as for national guard and reserves I advice against it main reason is well as you know shutdowns affect them first. And every threat I got about held pay has never happened. Seriously think about active duty

I'm 34 and have health issues that keep me from serving, I grew up in an all military family (I'm a Marine brat). I tried back in my early 20's and was told I couldn't pass the one physical due to some stupid health issue. Thanks though. I'm physically fit but have joint issues because when I was 11 I grew 14"s in one year, I'm 6'6" tall.

Yea I grew up in military family multiple branches (navy,marines,army) and I just want to make something of myself

Hey, I texted you a couple times today but for some reason you think Im a spammer lol!

Ok, Sorry I just got a text asking if I still had it, said yes then got an email address. Seemed like a spammer to me. I though it was someone from CL spamming me. LOL.

Yeah, I still have the cap. Didn't know where the area code was from. Did you see the CL ad for my cap? I didn't post I was selling it on here, did I ?

Ok, Sorry I just got a text asking if I still had it, said yes then got an email address. Seemed like a spammer to me. I though it was someone from CL spamming me. LOL.

Yeah, I still have the cap. Didn't know where the area code was from. Did you see the CL ad for my cap? I didn't post I was selling it on here, did I ?

from time to time I do a search tempest on craigslist, Im in cincinnati / northern kentucky, im originally from pittsburgh, I know its halloween but don't be afraid lol, email your pics and your asking price.

i have an 02 sport trac and im interested in what you have for sale

mtx sub

do you like your mtx sub because im on the fence about the their tube sub they sell.

I liked how it sounded when I had it in the custom under the seat enclosure I built but now I have a MTX Thunderform enclosure with a Polk Audio sub. I need to update my signature. lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back