• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

I just drove my Aerostar to Florida and back to Ohio!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Rhett

Let Them Eat Cake
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Cape Girardeau, MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 Sport 4x4

Icuff4cash

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Las vegas
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 aerostar awd

Dam rookie mistake I bought a flasher I wish I knew about the code reader. I pulled my hair out trying to count clashes and beeps. First I got 1+2 then 1+3. Then the book tells me maybe my car is a 3 flash code WTF. Then I got to do a total of 4 test. And not I got to get a timing light. Because it said before doing any test check timing first. At lease my lock clips came today

zenish

Reaction score
City, State
charlotte nc
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 aerostar xlt
mines coming friday.

Rhett

Let Them Eat Cake
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State