I need to know 0-60, 1/4 mile | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I need to know 0-60, 1/4 mile

Sallad420 said:
1/4 mile in and X, LOL! that's funny. I've never heard of anyone really wanting to race these. I love my truck, but it's by no means a 1/4 type vehicle.

Even my 96 Cavalier, that i sold to buy my X, would blow the dors off my X. These are SUV's not rice rockets.

As for beating him (civic) with a T-Bird w/302, ya that's a fair fight LOL! That's like going up to a 8th grade girl and picking a fight with her. :)

Good luck on your race though... let us know how it goes.

Actually I beat a 2001 Celica the other day... but the girl never knew we were racing. LOL! but it's still a win (red light racing)
You've never heard of the Troll, have you?

With a 5.0 and an 8.5 second 0-60 time, there are plenty of vehicles I can beat. Not that I give a rats arse about that but, still.

Aw man, that reminds me...a classmate has a 2001 Focus ZX3 sticker, and he always talks crap. Stock. I just got my summer truck, a 2x4 '92 4 door Explorer XL, 3:27 rear end and 5 speed manual. I wanna prove to him sumthin, don't know what. What do you guys think?

My Limited (my baby) just got a shift kit too (remind me to adjust my signature)

Back