I "officially" own my 2003 Sport Trac!!!! Paid it off last week. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I "officially" own my 2003 Sport Trac!!!! Paid it off last week.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks ya'll. I thought this thread was dead since it was from back in May. Ya, definetly one of the best feelings is to no longer have to pay someone so much money every month.

Oh, I thought I remembered you already having it paid off. Didn't look into the dates to confirm. Hooray thread resurrections.

Lol !!!!!

I "officially" own my 2003 Sport Trac!!!! Paid it off last week, 5-2-2011

My wife and I purchased our 2003 Sport Trac 4wd XLT back in Feb. 2006, we paid it off last Monday and got the title in the mail today.

It's finally ours:party:

Yeah buddy, no more $450 monthly payment WAHOO !!!!!!
Congrats! That's a great feeling huh?!

Congrats! That's a great feeling huh?!
They paid it off ten years ago. I think the "feeling" has waned some since then. 😉

They paid it off ten years ago. I think the "feeling" has waned some since then. 😉
That's what I get for not looking at the date huh?!🤭 oh well. I know I STILL feel good about paying debts off from 10 years ago, so cheers to that! 🍻

That's what I get for not looking at the date huh?!🤭 oh well. I know I STILL feel good about paying debts off from 10 years ago, so cheers to that! 🍻
I have done it myself. I agree on not having vehicle payments. My last new car purchase was my 1989 Mustang. When it was paid off I haven't had a car payment since which was around 1993. I decided then that if I couldn't by a vehicle outright then I would keep driving what I had until I could. I also decided to never buy a brand new vehicle again because the depreciation hit in the first 2-3 years wasn't worth having that "new car smell" for a couple of months.

I have done it myself. I agree on not having vehicle payments. My last new car purchase was my 1989 Mustang. When it was paid off I haven't had a car payment since which was around 1993. I decided then that if I couldn't by a vehicle outright then I would keep driving what I had until I could. I also decided to never buy a brand new vehicle again because the depreciation hit in the first 2-3 years wasn't worth having that "new car smell" for a couple of mon

Back