• Register Today It's free!

Im Elite

ZBlackBeast

Reaction score
City, State
Plymouth, CT
Year, Model & Trim Level
1995 Ford Explorer/SHO
Well it only took a year and a half, but i finally did it. Im elite. It feels good. And im glad im supporting the site. All you other "wanna be elite"'s should help out. Thanks guys, i just want to say im glad to be part of such a great family of explorer owners and apart of this site!!:salute:

Clay

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

congrads clay u got any pics of ur x at all like on a site or anything would love to see how it looks.

...congrats on becoming elite...:thumbsup:

Congrats on the eliteness!

You look so elite in your avatar!

Congratulations!

It seems normal to see your avatar, since it is the same on FF.

Congrats, and thanks for supporting the site!

Edit:I always thought your name was Zach:scratch: Guess you learn something new every day

HA, yea, its clay.... Ha i know, that picture is my FAV of my truck. and as a matter of fact, i do have some pix of the ex.... here they are!!
Im dirt poor at the current moment. But as soon as i can im going to get into the little mods. I was thinking about replacing the entier upper end of the motor. including the cam. And with getting new heads means getting new exhaust manifolds. Or i may just stick with the ones ive got and get a 3angle valve job or just port and polish them. It has the tick so... Aslo i want some TM headers, but they are soo expensive. Also to come is a catback and CAI of some sort... Im thinking mac... I want bigger tires so i think a TT is in order (30*10.5 or 31*10.5), and for sure a 4406 swap. But this all costs money...thats why i got 2 jobs! :( ha
Picture032.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture028.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Back