I'm thinking even more of joining the darkside... | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I'm thinking even more of joining the darkside...

nweibley said:
I gotta admit, half of me thinks it looks tough as hell, and half of me thinks it looks queer as hell.

Maybe half of me could be set straight with a little body damage... :D

Body Damage is overrated. We've got guys in our club with body damage, and it makes a clean rig look like hell. I'll take a clean body anyday - you look better on the trail and on the street. That pickup would look great in my driveway, on the street, and on the trail.

summit1_big.jpg

body damage sucks if its not much. just one dent and its horrible... smash it up in multiple places and it looks just right.

not too many rigs on this coast that aren't damaged. Guess that's due to all the trees that jump out and slap our trucks. They just jump out and attack!! Dang foliage...

jasonb said:
not too many rigs on this coast that aren't damaged. Guess that's due to all the trees that jump out and slap our trucks. They just jump out and attack!! Dang foliage...

so true- tight trails and slippery mud conspire with the trees to mark up vehicles here on the east coast.

Back