Incentives & Rebates | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Incentives & Rebates

You will never see what the new rebates are until the day they start. Ford doesn't even tell the dealers until the morning they start.

This past month it was leaked the prior day, and the OP was right, so someone must do some talking or they just took a guess and got it right.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You will never see what the new rebates are until the day they start. Ford doesn't even tell the dealers until the morning they start.

We are only a day or so away from new incentive time, but in any big company, things usually leak out, particularly when they are not M&A related.

All, I ordered my Ex on 4/27 and had, at the time, 3 incentives: current $500 cash exp. 5/2, $750 Private Cash (from the brochure) exp. 5/2, and $500 student/recent grad exp. 1/2012.

I called Ford CSC this morning to check on the status, and was informed that I'm eligible for a $750 Private Cash - 2011 Customized Fulfillment Direct incentive that expires on 5/23/2011. The certificate number that they gave me matched the $750 Private Cash from the brochure, though, so I'm wondering if this is something different and can I combine for $1500 in Private Cash? CSC couldn't give me any information beyond the certificate #.

Any thoughts? I'm checking with the dealership, but I'm almost positive they're going to deny combining them. If so, I just want to make sure I have enough information to respond if I can combine them...

Thanks!

DH

DH,

You are only eligible for one certificate. I have explained it in further detail specific to your situation in a PM. Please let me know if you have any further questions. Enjoy your weekend! :)

~Seni

I plan to order my explorer limited in early May. Are the rebates out yet, I know the old ones just expired on the 4th.

I plan to order my explorer limited in early May. Are the rebates out yet, I know the old ones just expired on the 4th.
What I see on the Ford website for today is 1.9% financing for 60 months or $2000 cash back. This is for new retail delivery from dealer stock by 7/5/17. $500 bonus for first responders & military and $500 for the college student purchase program.

Peter

Keep in mind Ford can change the program at any time so just because it has an expiration date, doesn't mean it won't get worse prior to that date.

Best bet is to have the dealer lock in the rebates at time of order through Ford.

I would have lost $250 and 0/72 on the fusion I just picked up If they didn't lock in. Even though they were expiring on 4/3, Ford dropped the 0/72 about 3 weeks ago and made it 1.9/72 or 0/60.

Keep in mind Ford can change the program at any time so just because it has an expiration date, doesn't mean it won't get worse prior to that date.

Best bet is to have the dealer lock in the rebates at time of order through Ford.

I would have lost $250 and 0/72 on the fusion I just picked up If they didn't lock in. Even though they were expiring on 4/3, Ford dropped the 0/72 about 3 weeks ago and made it 1.9/72 or 0/60.

Also at time of delivery you get your choice of current incentives or the ones you locked in at time of order.

If you frequent a high volume dealer on any regular day, you can pretty much get the same discounts that are generally resevered during employee pricing etc...
On another forum that I frequent, a member recently bought a 2017 XLT and the discounts received were just as large during employee pricing.

Back