SKYNET808

Reaction score
City, State
Flori-duh
Year, Model & Trim Level
07 ST V8 4x4 on 33's
HI everyone,

Brian / Skynet -
my custom xterra has worn out and I was in need of a new vehicle. In my descision process i ran into this site many times looking at different trucks as i knew i wanted american and 4x4 this time. After months of checking out, lifts, custom rides and picts. I am feeling inspired by lifted sport tracs. I finally decided on a 07' sport trac - v8 4x4 base. . as i got a great deal and it only had 16k miles on it.

I have been enjoying it. Really like the stability, CAB noise reduction and power it has over my previous SUV. Dont like all the chrome pieces (mirror, trim, badges ect. . .) or the stock ride height.

for my 1st mods: looking for some different lifts and wheel set ups (like a 33-36) any info for the 07's. any help is appreciated.

Anyone on the site with 07-10's i can dicuss with?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice - thanks for sharing. . This is great info.

I am looking into a 4" lift. in order to fit some mean looking 33 or 35's x10.5
will see?? I have alot of research to do yet as this is my 1st ford. But Seems like alot of 4th gen explorer and ranger parts are compatable. Also I have access to a great garage to help with anything custom.

Welcome, it maybe hard to get something bigger than a 33 but I could be wrong. Strut spacers and a 3 inch body lift I think is the max with that style frame.

Welcome, it maybe hard to get something bigger than a 33 but I could be wrong. Strut spacers and a 3 inch body lift I think is the max with that style frame.

You can fit 35s with the 2" spacers plus the 3" BL I'm pretty sure. Most people said the same with a TT/Shackle Lift and BL on the 1st gen but more and more are doing it. Just takes a lil trimming :sawzall:

Very true. Trimming will always help.

Back