Is Explorer Sport Ecoboost fastest 7 seater SUV? | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Is Explorer Sport Ecoboost fastest 7 seater SUV?

Pics of the time slip this, pics of the time slip that.

Where are the pics of the hot wife one can ride like a rented mule?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hmm, I would bet the Flex is faster than the Explorer, both 7 passenger, the Flex has a bit more leg room front and back and more cargo area far back and can tow the same.
My take on it, I've driven both

Next thing you know, peeps will be on here saying they race heavy pickups:crazy::crazy:

easy solution, post some time slips, and not quotes from magazines or what feels faster, and the proof is in the puddin!

Yep, Let's see some paper.....:popcorn:

This is great.....

Next thing you know, peeps will be on here saying they race heavy pickups:crazy::crazy:

u mean like lighting's ?!? :D

or tuned superduties or dodge rams - been there done that :)

heck, at test and tune nights at the track - EVERYTHING is raced, pit bikes, golf carts, tow vehicles - it's all fun and much safer @ 15+seconds than @ 9 seconds :)

BENZ GLS63
VOLVO XC90 T8
Made in USA its called SUV, but the Germans call some of their SUV's as SAV's. I don't know if it is a name just to promote more vehicle sales or if there is something else behind it.

4.8 seconds. Stock Audi SQ7 -- 7 seater.

Back