• Register Today It's free!

Is this any good

JayDub

Reaction score
City, State
SOUTHSIDE HOU-TEX
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 4 Door

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Maybe other's have already discussed this product. Have you tried searching?

most people have just lauphed at it. i guess its no use

JayDub said:
most people have just lauphed at it. i guess its no use

you are a fast one grasshopper....

you can paypal me $120 instead (thats cheaper than that electric s/c) and i will email your truck a special performance program that will increase h/p and torque numbers..... because today's trucks are more advanced, their on board computers can easily process the file form and instantly start allowing your vehicle to run my email performnace tune allowing better power and mileage

jimbo74 said:
you are a fast one grasshopper....

you can paypal me $120 instead (thats cheaper than that electric s/c) and i will email your truck a special performance program that will increase h/p and torque numbers..... because today's trucks are more advanced, their on board computers can easily process the file form and instantly start allowing your vehicle to run my email performnace tune allowing better power and mileage

Nice, Jim. Maybe you should try this on Ebay and see if you get any bites. ;)

If the electric supercharger works, then you should get a power inverter and a shop vac and make your own for less money. Make sure to hook the intake to the exhaust on the shop vac - otherwise you will suck all of the hp out of your engine. :p

I just can't help posting this.. :D

Attachments

• grasshopper.jpg
    grasshopper.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 122

Back