• Register Today It's free!

It's raining in Seattle ...

92Jalopy

Reaction score
City, State
Seattle, WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 2-dr/auto (4L V6)
... but I'll save my wiper motor question for the appropriate forum.

Hello, I'm Tim and I'm the 3rd or 4th owner of a '92 4L 4WD Explorer, hopefully not on its last legs.

I've been searching the forums for a couple of hours, and reading the FAQs, and maybe found some answers, but I definitely got sidetracked in the Forum Dictionary entries when I got to the "hootus" link.

Feel free to help a rusty guy with a rusty toolbox and a rusty Ford (after I post a question!) Thanks in advance.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the site man...

The hootus thread gets a lot of people haha

welcome

Welcome to the Forum!

Welcome to you Seattle

As you probably ahve found out by now, this is THE site for Ford Explorers.

BTW we here in the NW are trying to plan a gathering sometime in the next month or two; http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205571

Hope to see you there. You don't need to go wheeling but we'll try to get Arsoul to bring his Chuckwagon and a couple of us will probably bring mini BBQ's

Welcome to Explorer Forum!

BTW, you didn't happen to own a bue and tan '88 BII Eddie Bauer a couple years ago, did you?:cool:

Thanks everybody

Thanks for all the messages.
- Crotchety man: no, I've never had any other Ex. I'll try to watch your thread for the NW gathering.
- Dopler: I used to live just east of South of Nowhere, NC. Tarheel basketball and all that.

Back