• Register Today It's free!

James Duff Radius Arm options...

Currency

Reaction score
City, State
Bedford Indiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 XLT 4x4
Well I was just thinking about my busted RA and thought well since I plan to install a 5.5" James Duff lift in the next year or two I could just go on and purchase their RA's.

RA kit alone costs, $569
http://www.jamesduff.com/broncoII/radiusarms.html

Stage one lift 2.5" with RA's for $625
http://www.jamesduff.com/broncoII/4wdsusp.html

Christmas is right around the corner so the purchase will be pushed until around tax time which is about the only way I can afford to shell out this amount at one time. Otherwise it may never happen.

What do you guys think? For the price the 2.5" kit may be a better option now instead of just the RA's. Otherwise I would just purchase a stock type RA bracket and RA, about $100 then purchase the 5.5" kit in a few years.

Then over thinking everything as I normally do, will have my B.S. in Information Systems Security and student loans payments will start. Unless I get everything setup according to income I am looking at anywhere from $500-$600 a month, most likely not that high, but that is an estimate going off of the $14,000 in loans I have now with payments around $250 a month.

Get the 2.5" now because I may not be able to afford the 5.5" in a few years?
Get the JD RA kit?
Stick with stock stuff and spend only $100?

Um, that stage 1 kit does NOT include the radius arms. They only come with the stage 2 kit. :(

Oh wow, guess that is what I get for looking at this stuff at 3am.

Guess I'll wait till tax time and most likely get the RA's, I'm sure if I called them they would exclude the RA's when I purchase the 5.5" kit. I've not purchased anything from them but others here have and their kits appear to be constructed better than others.

Jd stuff is top notch and dollar.i luv their arms

Back