• Register Today It's free!

Jet chip ?

dlb

Reaction score
City, State
Midwest
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 XLT
Is the jet chip a good one or is there a better for the same price ? I'm new at all this so bare with me. Also is it ok to install an aftermarket exhaust and intake with jet chip, even if my 94 Explorer has over 100,000 ?

Thanks for your time.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the site. We have had a lot of luck with "Apten" chips here. There are usually group buys going on for special pricing. at 100k miles, your still breaking it in. Have fun, you'll learn a lot here, and check out the link in my signature for runs and events in our area.

Hi there and welcome, I just recently (about a day ago) installed a Apten Chip and all I have to say is D*mn! What a difference, its like night and day. I would highly recommend them to you. If you have any quesions you can contact bjherron. He is the one that makes them. Again welcome and if you have any questions please feel free to ask. Thanks

Chris

Yup, we highly recommend Apten, www.apten-us.com The programmer is a member and gives us good deals. He also has great customer service.

JET chips suck, plain and simple.

As for other mods, check out this thread for ideas:
Dead Link Removed

Maybe one more person telling you to get the Apten will help you to veer in the right direction. The Apten chip made the difference between night and day with my baby.

Thanks for the heads up. So were or who is the guy I can get a deal though ?

Go to his website. He is also bjherron on this board.

Back