• Register Today It's free!

Johnson Valley cleanup 1/8/05

Felix

Reaction score
City, State
Ewa Beach, HI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2006 Explorer Limited 4.6
I saw this on www.OffRoadRangers.com forums and thought maybe a few of the souther california people would like to join in. I will be there and it will be the mayden voyage for my newly solid axled explorer. Hope to see more of you there.

brianness said:
It's on 1/8/05 ... hope to see you there

To demonstrate good land stewardship by the off-road community, 4Wheel & Off Road, Four Wheeler, Jp, Off Road, and 4 Wheel Drive & Sport Utility Magazines have organized a cleanup in Johnson Valley, California. Johnson Valley http://primediaautomotive.com/johnson_valley_cleanup/

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I just got home a few mins ago, and must say we did a pretty good job out there today.

Totals for the juck was: 2 construction dumpsters over flowing with almost enough stuff to fill a third sitting off to the side and leven trashed out cars.

The sponsers gave away a bunch of t-shirts, stickers, calenders and everyone got a dvd (several different ones).

All in all it was a good time.

I was reading the thread on Pirate for this cleanup, it mentions that they also found a body! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Bill, paste a link to that thread plz. I didnt see nor hear about any bodies other than car bodies today. Plus, I never seen anyone from Pirate4x4 out there and posted a link to the event page on their site.

Thats crazy. Not a single word was spoken about it out there.

Huh? ... oh I see ... said body was found in that big dry lake just north of Lucerne Valley ... 10 miles outside Johnson Valley OHV area

Back