• Register Today It's free!

Just Back From Cuba

Reaction score
City, State
Nova Scotia
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 XLT
Hey,

I just got back from a week in Cuba, I stayed at the Blau in Varadaro, what an wicked hotel, I can't say anything wrong with this spot, great food, great drinks & lots to do,

We went on the Jeep tour which was pounding little Suzuki's over pothole & ruts that would swallow a dump truck, these things were 2008's and drove like 1978's, great times. Havana was cool with all the old cars and buildings,

Anyone else been to Cuba ??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It was a big temp change, I have tons a pics I just need to put them on Photobucket or something & I did bring back a few cigars :D

Hey 92XLTNovaScotia what part of nova scotia are ya hailing from?? In nova scotia myself and wanna get some more X's out for some runs....

Hi,

I'm in Bedford, I work in Burnside and would see your black X all most everynight on the way home, but I haven't noticed it lately.

Ya not working in burnside anymore. You'll have to pop over to lwr sack one of these times for the new clubs coffee nights or just a pop over to say hey ;) ;) . I live off sack crossroads on bruce drive if your ever in the area and just wanna introduce yourself, i dun bite unless asked to hehehe :D :D

Back