• Register Today It's free!

just got my '93 explorer xlt

David Sutton

Reaction score
City, State
Puyallup, WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XLT
so i just got my 93 explorer and wanted to start mods on it...can anyone give me an idea or roundabout on how much a 4 inch suspension lift might be..and if so where..is new or used better? or does it matter? i am new to driving but not new to offroading my explorer is stock and i recently just spent 600 dollars to rebuild transmission because off me beating my truck up...so any suggestions on how to safely offroad my explorer, without breaking anything?:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

welcome david u should do an exhaust system and headers and intake and lift and etc on ur 93 xlt.

hey, good luck with the 93 xlt, i to just picked up one about two months ago, have'nt drivin it yet, still some work to do and pass inspection. you'll find great ideas on this sight. the people here are really helpfull, good luck with the 93 xlt, rule of thumb always see whats ahead before going threw when offroad, get a strong enough wench.:salute:

Get some spring spacers, shackles, and 3 inches of body lift. Then you can fit 32's and sqeeze 33's.

so i recently just spent 600 dollars to rebuild transmission because off me beating my truck up...so any suggestions on how to safely offroad my explorer, without breaking anything?:D

Don't offroad it! :D
That's not gonna happen, we know;), so just......have fun!:salute::roll:

Back