• Register Today It's free!

Just joined

motojoe86

Reaction score
City, State
naperville, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
02 Ranger 4x4 superchargd
Hey, I just joined this forum. A+ pretty good. Anyway, I actually have a ford ranger not explorer. I hope no one cares since they are pretty much one of the same. Anyway, I am in the chicago area, like 4 wheelin with it, and just got it las week. Anyway, anyone in the area contact me sometime. motojoe86@yahoo.com.
Later,
Joe

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

welcome to the site, anything done to your ranger?

Rangers and Explorers are pretty much the same. I'm sure you know of The Ranger Station if you've joined here. Welcome!

-Drew

Sorry, NO RANGERS ALLOWED!

Just kidding. :D We have a Ranger section for any problems/questions/mods/ accessories that are unique to Rangers.

Welcome to the board.:chug:

Thanks. Ranger is all stock so far, but as soon as I sell my old 96 ranger, all that money is goin into the new one. I do have an air intake on the way. I plan to lift it. works pretty good offroad though. Had it up to the door handles in mud on sunday night. Lot of fun. I got told about this site by a dude in bolingbrook who has lifted explorer. He is a member, but I don't know his member name.

Back