• Register Today It's free!

Just saying hello

JC3006

Reaction score
City, State
Kentucky
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Explorer Sport
Hi Forum. Just joined, been lurking on here for some time but I'm planning to do some work on my explorer soon and thought this place would come in handy!

I've been into RBV's for 20+ years, still love them, probably always will. The interior of an 89-94 Explorer or Bronco II just feels like "home" to me. I currently have a 1991 Explorer Sport, 4.0 OHV, A4LD, 1354E, pretty much stock. This one has been in the family a LONG time, and it holds a very high sentimental value to me. It's a long story that I doubt is of any real interest to anyone else, so I'll spare the details, but I will say that I plan to own this one for the rest of my life. I've got a few mods in mind for it, but for the time being it runs great, drives great, cleans up pretty nicely, and brings back good memories, and a smile to my face, every time I open the garage.

So, just wanted to say hi, and wish everyone well through these crazy uncertain days. Looking forward to spending some more time around this site, posting, hopefully being helpful to someone in some way or other, as you guys have already been very helpful to me. Everyone take care and stay safe.

Explorer.jpg

JC, welcome to the forum. Nice looking 91 Sport. My wife drives a 99 Sport.
100_1515.JPG

Back