Just want to say hello to all

Southga2018

Reaction score
City, State
VALDOSTA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Explorer Limited
Hello:
My name is Kevin and i just want to introduce myself. I am 45 years young and i live in a hot box, otherwise known as South GA. I have always driven a Ford and nothing will pull me away. My 2018 Explorer limited was bought new so i could take my mama back and forth to her doctors appointments. Sadly, just over a year later my mother succumbed to her 12 year battle with COPD. Needless to say it crushed my world and everything i have ever known. For the last few years of her life i placed my everything aside so i could care for her night and day. My father passed away in 2014 with lung cancer so my life has been crazy these past 6 or so years. I am so happy that neither of them had to spend a minute in a nursing home. I could go on but thats who i am. God Bless.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You did right by your parents, just as it seems that they did right with you.

Well done, God bless, and welcome to this Forum.

Kevin, welcome to the forum. I had a Cousin, an Uncle, my Mom & my Dad all pass away within the span of 8 years so I know how you feel.

Welcome to this forum! I lost my mother to cancer last year. She was sick for many years, and didn't tell anybody because she didn't want anybody to worry about her. Over the last year of her life, she wasn't in the mood of talking on the phone, and kept telling me to call back another day whenever I called. I thought that something was going on but didn't know until I got the bad news from the hospital in the middle of the night. My number was on their file as an emergency contact.

Back