• Register Today It's free!

Just wanted to thank everyone.

RedEB

Reaction score
City, State
Portland, OR
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 XLT
This past week, I have had the chance to really do some searches on this forum for the problems my Ex has been having:
Clunk when going over bumps
Rattling plastic (driving me crazy!!!!!)
and squirrely handling over bumps
not enough light with lowbeams
From the search function, I replaced the torsion bar adjusters, fixed the sway bar endlinks, wired Hella 500s, and applied dynomat to the entire vehicle.
My car is so much quieter and smoother.
I would have had no idea to replace the endlinks and bushings and the torsion bar adjusters would have been the last think I would have thought of.
Thank you all!!!!!!!
Now if you all excuse me, I am going to go for a drive in my new X!! :D :thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Is it just me or does he type with an accent?

It's just you.
:p

So, the search feature does work...... :thumbsup: :D

Well all of EF thanks YOU for using the search button. Take notes people.

what is a search button ?

It's pretty cool when you can just come to this forum, do a quick search for a specific problem and read 3-5 pages, often with illustrations, on possible fixes. You just can't beat that for instant gratification!! :thumbsup:
Again, thanks all for the great advice and suggestions! I literally can't believe how nice my new ride is with all of the changes.

MONMIX said:
what is a search button ?

13422search.jpg

:D

But on the other hand, if everyone used the Search Feature there probably wouldn't be many new posts. I'm sure buy now just about everything has been discussed.

I don't mean this to sound bad but i'm sure it does.

MONMIX said:
Scarcasm is often lost in writting :(

Nah, man. I totally got the sarcasm - I was just playing along. :) Notice the ":D" at the bottom of my post.

It's just that sometimes people here are pretty harsh on "newbies".

yeah I was being sacrcastic with my scarcastic remark. :)

Back