Let's start planning a mid-summer trail run. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Let's start planning a mid-summer trail run.

That weekend will work. I am more of a Saturday guy, but if that day is busy for you, then Sunday is fine. By the way, I like what you have done with your truck.:thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That weekend will work. I am more of a Saturday guy, but if that day is busy for you, then Sunday is fine. By the way, I like what you have done with your truck.:thumbsup:

yea i work that saturday so sunday is my only day off that weekend

well something came up for that sunday that i need to do so when is your next available time?

Actually that weekend wasn't the best for me any. I think the Ouray run is the next weekend. Maybe, one of the next two Sundays. If that doesn't work, name sometime in Sept. Preferably not the weekend after Labor Day.

Can you tell I don't have many friends here in CO. All my weekends are open.

I would be willing to join in on a Sat run. I normally work Sundays.

Tim

Chadders, do you work every Saturday? If not let us know of one that works for you.

i do right now but since school is starting up i asked for saturdays off so i will be getting them off starting the week of aug the 11th so any sat after that really. O and on some saturdays i will be up north in fort collins so we could even do some trails closer to steamboat.

I am happy with the trails we picked. They aren't to far from Fort Collins either. I think you and ProjectAviator need to work out when you can get together and I'll just show up like a lost puppy.:D

Alright how bought august 16 or 23? both are saturdays

I know this thread is very old but I wanted to bring it back. I currently live in Ft. Collins and my job (Geo Consulting) has not allowed me to do any wheeling in a long time. I used to be able to hit up some easy to mid level trails with my previous truck. It was a Nissan Pathfinder slightly lifted with 31"s. I totalled that truck and now have a 98XLT but she is bone stock for now! Anyway I might be moving to Craig in the next month or two and will have another job that will allow some wheelin time. I know of a few trails around the "Rustic" area along with Old Flowers road and a couple more that we have done. So in the next few months I will be looking to run some of these. If you guys still live around maybe we could get something together?

Back