Shall We Start Planning a Cape Cod Run? | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Shall We Start Planning a Cape Cod Run?

Damn man. Nex time stop and chat

jp450 said:
I was at the beach that same day... I thought that it was you guys but was not sure... I guess I was expecting to see more Ex's...

We set up on the north side and the bluefish came kicking ass through at about 1730-1800 hrs. We cought our fair share. I just wish there would have been a striper or two in that boil. Oh well... It was a nice day anyways..

Jeff

jp450 said:
I was at the beach that same day... I thought that it was you guys but was not sure... I guess I was expecting to see more Ex's...

We set up on the north side and the bluefish came kicking ass through at about 1730-1800 hrs. We cought our fair share. I just wish there would have been a striper or two in that boil. Oh well... It was a nice day anyways..

Jeff

Our run was much smaller this year... Sandy was only down on Friday for a few hours (after her VT Vacation). She left for home due to unplanned $$ issues. We also had to leave Isaac's X in the parking lot because he didn't have proper vehicle registration with him (driving up to VT to get it wasn't too lilkely :( )... Aslo the weather outlook for Sunday wasn't too good...

at least we got in one good day out of the 6 or 7 days we've planned so far....

Back