Liberty-Table Mt-Blewit Pass July 11-14 | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Liberty-Table Mt-Blewit Pass July 11-14

Well, I wasn't able to get Friday completely off, but I did manage to get a half day off. I will head out of here about 11:15 am, get back home about 12:30 or so and be on the road about 1:30 at the latest. Should put me to Liberty about 4:30 or 5

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Kevin, I'll have a cold one waiting for you. I'm renting a trailer to tow the explorer up with...I'm picking it up around 7am, should be leaving Woodinville round' 9ish...hit the Safeway in Cle around noon...then on to set-up camp.

Dad said there was plenty of firewood up there to pickup. Even so, I'm bringing some old wood pallets.

:bounce::censored::chug:wooooooo hoooo 2 days o crap time to work lol

Hell yeah!!!!!!! :bounce: I got Friday off. New plan is to leave my place about 7 or 8 am friday morning, meet up with my brother-in-law, Painter Ken, in Northbend area, and be there before noon :D

OK, I was planning on leaving here about 9 too.

Rubber Duck, sounds like we got us a CONVOY! 10-4 good buddy:navajo::yelexp::exp::exporange:roll:

SO, Northbend around 10am??:thumbsup:

CB-4 (I think it works, I found a coax splice at West Marine):cool:

No CB in the F-350, but I can probably pull out the handheld. At exit 31 on the west bound side of 90 there is a Chevron where I'll be meeting Painter Ken. We'll shoot for a 10:00 am meet.

Camper loaded...check
Trailer connected....check
Explorer on trailer...check
Steaks rubbed...check
Camper fridge stocked...check

All I need now is some gas and diesel :D

ok so after working on the bronco till 12:00 am last night installed a new fuel pump She be good:) no more boggy issues lol so crap now i just have about 6 more hours of stuff to do :banghead: this will be the second week in a row of getting off work at 6 and working on the bronco till mid night lol o well :dpchug: so who all is comming and when

so who all is comming and when
This has been covered quite a bit. Your going to have to just take the time and read the posts. Look like most of the core group is showing up Friday though.

Camper loaded...check
Trailer connected....check
Explorer on trailer...check
Steaks rubbed...check
Camper fridge stocked...check

All I need now is some gas and diesel :D

Well, I might get off work in an hour or so, then it's a frenzy to pack and hook up. Good thing I get up a 5am:rolleyes:

Trailer connected...not yet
rig loaded onto trailer...not yet
undies and socks packed...not yet
beer purchased and iced...CHECK

Trailer connected...not yet
rig loaded onto trailer...not yet
undies and socks packed...not yet
beer purchased and iced...CHECK

Man's gotta:thumbsup: have priorities

you guys have a good time, my bronco is about 2 weeks away from trail ready
I will be at Evans creek Aug 21-24 if any of you wanto show up

you guys have a good time, my bronco is about 2 weeks away from trail ready
I will be at Evans creek Aug 21-24 if any of you wanto show up

Unless you're working on it this weekend, you should show up anyway:D

We're packed, hooked up and 90% loaded. Plenty of firewood too.

We will be heading out out Bothell around 5:15ish, stopping in Cle Elum to get some grocerys and then to the trails. So hopefully we'll be seeing y'all around 8 or so? :thumbsup:

Have Fun. . .

*******S ! ! !:eek: j/k

Wish I was there . . . take lots of pics!

Paul
'91 Sport

I will be the first to say it
Where is the pictures:D

Just got back

It's going to take me forever to go therough the pictures. Little Ryan got some good video shots of us going up the cliff edge.

Again, the views were spectacular.

BTW, ask Arsoul what song he was singing at 2am this morning! (can't list any lyrics here, this is a PG-13 site)

More about the cut over Kevins Eye in the aftermath thread and how you could tell Keith was coming through the forest. (think T-REx in Jurasic Park)

Paul, hate to say it but,,,,,YOU WOULD HAVE LOVED IT!:p: Were're cooking up the next one and thinking about the Mounatin Loop Highway. Gathering at Kevins house then running out for the day. More to come.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Got home right about 6pm.

Painter Ken and I did the trails on the other side of 97 before we left. Those are some cool trails over there. Lots of ups and downs, tight twisty turns, and lots of stuff to reach out and knock mirrors in, scratch paint, and bend the radio antenna.

Back