Lifting a 95' XLT | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Lifting a 95' XLT

This could be good! I hope it's not a typo. It's damn expensive though! $1500 I wonder if it will work on 2wd too. I still wanna see the hardware though.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by Stephen S
This could be good! I hope it's not a typo. It's damn expensive though! $1500 I wonder if it will work on 2wd too. I still wanna see the hardware though.
Stephen it would probably work on a 2WD but why bother when you can get 3" lift spindles for like half the price?

BODY LIFT!!

Don't worry about the money, go and get yourself a bodylift!! that's what I said to myself about 8 months ago... :fire: :fire: :fire: NO TIRES YET!! :fire: :fire: :fire:

Good point Jason. Forgot about those for a minute. It'll give an extra inch, and it's a true suspension lift (for the cool factor) but it'll actually be worse for ground clearance than the spindles would. :confused:

I won't be getting one myself (can't afford it)...I'm just happy to see that there is something available.

If someone wants to start a fund, I would be willing to be the first to tryout the kit. Let's say that everyone send me their money and when I have enough for the kit I will get it and then do a complete write-up on my experiences.

All right, well at least I tried, you guys are worse than my Wife :(

Back