• Register Today It's free!

little red button

trixie

Reaction score
City, State
nj
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 xlt
Took off the plastic shroud under the steering column ofmy 94xlt, found a little red button. What the heck is it? Of course, I pushed it, nothing seemed to happen.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

your truck will self destruct in 10 days... cool little feature ford put in for anti carjacking.... unless you reset it... then it will deactivate the self destruct mode

nope, that breaker button is to the right of the transmission hump in the passenger firewall area just above the carpeting and below the dash....

Ya know.....

...... I liked Jim's answer better.

Not sure how many times I've just pressed a button....

Karl

it's a new form for the insanity test.

you'll always wonder from now on what that buttons does, and i'll bet that teaches you to push a unmarked button again. jk :D

might have been a button for an aftermarket alarm the truck used to have if your not the original owner.

might have been a button for an aftermarket alarm the truck used to have if your not the original owner.

That's what I was thinking.

Thanks for the help, the truck exploded half an hour ago.

LMAO

LMAO

ok, now you want to do is find the button and sell it on e-bay

Did you get your truck used? I have a DEI remote starter and alarm. I have a red button which is for the valet mode for the starter kill.

Back