Livernois Motorsports announces performance tuning for the Focus ST | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Livernois Motorsports announces performance tuning for the Focus ST

Livernois

Reaction score
City, State
Dearborn Heights, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Sport
Livernois Motorsports would like to announce the release of our performance tuning solution for the 2013+ Ford Focus ST. After many months of development work on the tune for this vehicle, we are excited to be able to release this for purchase, please contact us at info@livernoismotorsports.com with any questions you may have. Results can be seen below.

Stock:
-224 WHP
-256 WTQ

93 Performance Tune:
- 246 WHP
- 358 WTQ

Order Now @ http://bit.ly/17DRFCt

Features:
- Custom tuning via Livernois Motorsports
- Increased horsepower & torque
- Dyno proven air/fuel adjustments
- Available for multiple fuel octane levels (91 & 93 currently available)
- Removed top speed limiter
- Read/Clear (DTC) Codes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpMgmFGOqwI

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Not sure why this is posted on the Ford Explorer forum. :scratch:
Would be much better off in one of the Ford Focus forums that exist.

Peter

Not sure why this is posted on the Ford Explorer forum. :scratch:
Would be much better off in one of the Ford Focus forums that exist.

Peter

Probably for those that have an Explorer and a Focus ST. I'm sure they announced on the Focus forums too.

Probably for those that have an Explorer and a Focus ST. I'm sure they announced on the Focus forums too.

That is correct we have posted on the other forums., and thank you by the way. Just trying to spread the word about our EcoBoost tuning in general since it has been a popular topic lately.
-Anthony

Anthony, thanks.....I'm still interested in a tune for the Explorer 2.0 Ecoboost. It must be somewhat similar to the ST motor and Escape tunes, acknowledging trans differences, etc. When it comes along please let us know.......Plum

are you guys able to do a custom tune file for a ford with water meth injection?

Anthony, thanks.....I'm still interested in a tune for the Explorer 2.0 Ecoboost. It must be somewhat similar to the ST motor and Escape tunes, acknowledging trans differences, etc. When it comes along please let us know.......Plum

are you guys able to do a custom tune file for a ford with water meth injection?

I will check with my tuning department to see if the tune would be available for the 2.0 EcoBoost in the Explorer platform.

We do offer custom tunes for our Alky Control methanol injection kit that we offer. To my knowledge this is the only meth kit we support remote tuning for because we have used them in house on the EcoBoost vehicles to develop tunes. Also we only tune for pure methanol injection, not water meth mixed.
-Anthony

How about the 2.0 Escape?

How about the 2.0 Escape?

We currently offer tuning for the 2.0 EcoBoost 2013+ Escape.

Livernois Motorsports is proud to announce another industry first for the Ford EcoBoost family of engines! We have released our performance tuning solution for the 2013+ Ford Escape 2.0 EcoBoost. Utilizing our 93 octane performance tune we were able to increase the output by over 30HP and 50TQ! This tune is available for both FWD and AWD Ford Escapes equipped with the 2.0L Ecoboost engine. This tune is now available for purchase, please contact us at info@livernoismotorsports.com with your specific questions.

You can visit us at http://bit.ly/GIswAj to order your tune today!

Tuner Features:
-Custom tuning via Livernois Motorsports
-Increased horsepower & torque
-Dyno proven air/fuel adjustments
-Transmission modifications with reduced torque management and modified shift points/firmness
-Enhanced throttle response
-Available for multiple fuel octane levels (87, 89, 91, 93 currently available)
-Removed top speed limiter
-Read/Clear (DTC) Codes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCwna5rMceM

Back