Livernois Motorsports is proud to release our Xv1 tune for 2013+ Ford Explorer Sport | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Livernois Motorsports is proud to release our Xv1 tune for 2013+ Ford Explorer Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anthony/Livernois......hoping to hear back from you soon regarding the issues I'm having with my 3bar tune. Thanks.

What issues are you having?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Anthony/Livernois......hoping to hear back from you soon regarding the issues I'm having with my 3bar tune. Thanks.

jeffas000073,
I gave you a call and left a voice mail over the weekend. PM sent

Two more questions.

Is whatever the tuner does to scale the MAP going to interfere with our OBD PID for manifold pressure? Some of us use logging like Torque Pro and use it for real time gauges.

Also, can you guys raise the ridiculous rev limit in park and neutral? I can't demonstrate my exhaust with it at ~3.5k rpm.

Turns out I installed the new 3bar sensor in the wrong location, thus causing my Exploder to go into limp mode when installing the updated tune. The location that can be seen without taking the engine cover off is the WRONG place.....even though it fits. Once I talked to Anthony at Livernois, he let me know the correct location is underneath the engine cover. Stupid me. However, the two locations look exactly the same and accept the sensor......just be sure to install it in the location under the engine cover. I shouldn't have doubted you Livernois Guys!!!!!

As far as any 'differences' in the tunes......nothing really that I'm feeling from the seat of the pants. I don't do dynos or anything like that, this is just my opinion. I'm going to keep this tune and hope that the talented group at Livernois can squeeze more power out of my truck. Time will tell.....but they haven't let us down yet.

Two more questions.

Is whatever the tuner does to scale the MAP going to interfere with our OBD PID for manifold pressure? Some of us use logging like Torque Pro and use it for real time gauges.

Also, can you guys raise the ridiculous rev limit in park and neutral? I can't demonstrate my exhaust with it at ~3.5k rpm.

We do not remove neutral / park rev limiters on our tunes for safety reasons. It is not recommended nor is it healthy to free rev these engines above 3-4,000 rpm and it also prevents the potential for neutral drops. As for the 3 bar map it will not interfere with data logging.

Turns out I installed the new 3bar sensor in the wrong location, thus causing my Exploder to go into limp mode when installing the updated tune. The location that can be seen without taking the engine cover off is the WRONG place.....even though it fits. Once I talked to Anthony at Livernois, he let me know the correct location is underneath the engine cover. Stupid me. However, the two locations look exactly the same and accept the sensor......just be sure to install it in the location under the engine cover. I shouldn't have doubted you Livernois Guys!!!!!

As far as any 'differences' in the tunes......nothing really that I'm feeling from the seat of the pants. I don't do dynos or anything like that, this is just my opinion. I'm going to keep this tune and hope that the talented group at Livernois can squeeze more power out of my truck. Time will tell.....but they haven't let us down yet.

Thank you for the kind words and glad I could be of assistance!

Just wanted to remind everyone that we now have our Livernois exclusive 2013+ Explorer Sport Corsa cat-back exhaust systems in stock. These are 2.5" mandrel bent premium grade stainless steel made in the U.S. They are available in polished or black tip versions as well. This system will even fit vehicles with the factory tow package with out modifications. Be sure to get your orders in soon. Due to fulfilling all of our pre-orders the quantities are already becoming limited. Give us a call or PM if interested in a quote. Anthony @ 313-561-5500 Ext 103

Click here to place your orders: http://www.livernoismotorsports.com/products/2013%252b-Explorer-Sport-Corsa-Cat%252dBack-Exhaust.html

Features Include:

Designed by Livernois Motorsports in conjunction with Corsa
Dyno tested for maximum performance
Stainless steel construction
Excellent fitment
No drone on stock downpipes
Almost zero drone on Livernois Motorsports downpipes.

DSC_0180__61844_zoom.jpg

Just wanted to remind everyone that we now have our Livernois exclusive 2013+ Explorer Sport Corsa cat-back exhaust systems in stock. These are 2.5" mandrel bent premium grade stainless steel made in the U.S. They are available in polished or black tip versions as well.

Any chance you guys can get some sound clips of the system? A drive-by, drive-by at WOT, and an in-cabin clip would be great.

Any idea on how much longer before the downpipes are ready?

Here is a video of the Corsa exhaust on our Explorer.

We are currently awaiting delivery of our pre production set to verify fitment at this time.

We are currently awaiting delivery of our pre production set to verify fitment at this time.

Sweet, that is what i'm waiting on as i already have my catback taken care of.
That and meth with i guess xv1 meth tune? Is that ow it is going to work on the xv1?

Sweet, that is what i'm waiting on as i already have my catback taken care of.
That and meth with i guess xv1 meth tune? Is that ow it is going to work on the xv1?

Yes that is correct, currently the Xv1 tune will require the use of methanol injection.

14 sport needs new exhaust

picked my 14 white explorer sport up monday...
im ready to put this exhaust on as soon as your ready..

let me know

picked my 14 white explorer sport up monday...
im ready to put this exhaust on as soon as your ready..

let me know

Congratulations on the new Sport! We would be glad to help you take that beautiful ride to the next level. The exhaust systems are currently in stock and we are taking appointments. Feel free to give me a call or PM and we can get the ball rolling. My name is Anthony and I look forward to working with you.

Guys,

I just wanted to let everyone know that we recently posted a promotion for free installation on our first 5 local customers Explorer Sport cat-back exhaust systems purchased. We are now down to the last free installation offer. Call, PM, or email to schedule your appointment today.

Anthony @ (313)561-5500 Ext 103
info@livernoismotorsports.com

Great news! We are expecting our first order to arrive in roughly 3-4 weeks. Also they feature our new 49 state legal catalytic converters.

Guys,

The wait is over for those of you that have been waiting patiently for our 2013+ Explorer Sport high-flow downpipes. They have arrived and we are currently fulfilling all of the pre orders now. Get your orders in today as quantities are becoming limited on the first shipment we have received.

For more information or to place your orders click here.

Anthony,

Do you know the HP gain with just the cat-back? Would you know HP gain with just a DD 93 tune also? Thanks !!

Anthony,

Do you know the HP gain with just the cat-back? Would you know HP gain with just a DD 93 tune also? Thanks !!

The cat-back system has reported gains in upwards of 15-25 horsepower depending on the tune. Our performance tunes on 93 octane gain anywhere from 40-60 awhp.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The new v3 Explorer tunes have been released just in case you guys didn't see the other thread. The new tune revision has some very noticeable improvements in engine performance, transmission performance, and overall drivability characteristics.

Here is a link to the thread

Send your information to info@livernoismotorsports.com to get your update request in que today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back