Livernois Motorsports Spring Special! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Livernois Motorsports Spring Special!

Livernois

Reaction score
City, State
Dearborn Heights, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Sport
I know a lot of us are finding we have extra time on our hands this spring! We wanted to help with your cabin fever by bringing a smile to your face with newfound power and performance with a special offer on our MyCalibrator line of performance tuners. If you have been putting off picking one up now is the time! No coupon necessary, special ends 4/30/2020!

Click the link below for more info or to place your order today!
Click here for more info or to place your order today!

Annotation 2020-04-24 093707.png

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Guys,

Your response has been great, and we just wanted to remind everyone there's only a few days left on our stimulating spring tuner sale!

MYCALIBRATOR TUNERS

Thanks to all of those that have purchased already, and to those who haven't yet, hurry up! Today's the last day on our stimulating spring tuner special!

MYCALIBRATOR TUNERS

Too bad none of these will work for my 98.

Too bad none of these will work for my 98.

Thanks for reaching out!

You are correct, unfortunately the 1990s to early 2000s model years are not supported by most handheld programmers due to the different processor types Ford used on the early OBD 2 systems. We can still usually tune many of the late 90s and early 2000+ model year Ford vehicles in house on our chassis dynos though if that would be something you'd be interested in. Feel free to give us a call , PM or Email with the specifics and we would be happy to put together a quote for dyno tuning. Thanks again!

Wow, you've shown your support and enthusiasm for our stimulating spring MyCalibrator tuner sale, and we want to show you our appreciation by extending it for you beyond the original end date. Take advantage of this limited time offer before it's gone!

MYCALIBRATOR TUNERS

spring sale v2.jpg

Back