looking for a used ball joint | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

looking for a used ball joint

bigcrunch

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 v8
Hi, I need a front lower ball joint and left upper. Used worn out just not in pieces..
I am located in the Atlanta - Athens Georgia area. I would appreciate it very much enjoy your turkey day.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You really don't want to use used or worn out ball joints on your vehicle. That's a serious safety issue, basically the same as riding around with the damaged or worn out ball joints on your truck that are giving you problems. Ball joints are cheap, getting them new will save you a lot of problems down the road!

You really don't want to use used or worn out ball joints on your vehicle. That's a serious safety issue, basically the same as riding around with the damaged or worn out ball joints on your truck that are giving you problems. Ball joints are cheap, getting them new will save you a lot of problems down the road!

thanks for your concern, it will not be driven with worn out ball joints.... it can't be driven...

if you can find someone with a used ball joint willing to give/sell it to you, the cost to ship it will make it cost prohibitive. just buy a cheap new one.

Have you tried the junk yard? Might sell you worn out ball joint for cheap

May I ask, why in the world would anyone want a used ball joint???:rolleyes:

If you're that broke you probably can't afford fuel to drive it anyway, just let it sit...

His truck is wrecked... I dont think he needs a used ball joint to put it back on the road.

Well mine made it to 180,000 + miles, another driver saw it fit to ignore a stop sign and hit me at 50mph + , destroyed it... I like to think the solid built metal in our Gen 2 Explorers saved me from serious injury and possibly worse...

Now I need start shopping for another Gen 2 v8 AWD...

Back