Looking for places to go Wheelin in your area? Try here.... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Looking for places to go Wheelin in your area? Try here....

CBoug76

Elite Explorer ECX Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Dracut, MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Sport

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Doesn't seem to come up with much. A search on California (all difficulties, any length) comes up with three trails. The same with Utah. Doesn't even list the Rubicon. And we all know there are a lot more trails in Utah.

I've been visiting the Gorp website for years for outdoor activities. It has a lot off great information, but 'four wheel driving' (as they call it) is not one of their strong points.

Peter,
Your Right it doesn't come up with much, but it is a start for some people who don't live anywhere near Large Off-Road Parks.

I see what you mean that 4wheeling isn't one of their strongpoints. It came up with 0 in Nevada. Heck....there's more than that from what the BLM owns alone.

Well I tried it last night and it did not work at all. It only gave me hiking trails when I told it to give me 4x4 trails of any length and difficulty. I know there are alot like in Farmington and Las Cruces as well as a whole bunch of others near my town.

All I can say is if you know of a trail that didn't come up when you did a search, ADD it! There is an option to add trails, if we all add one trail, we will eventually have close to 4000 trails to Explore!

Back