Looking for tan 97 sport seats | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Looking for tan 97 sport seats

Reaction score
City, State
Richmond, VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Sport 4x4 SOHC
I have a black 97 sport with a tan interior. Im looking for somone with decent tan seats... want to get rid of cigarette burns in the r/r and torn l/f

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

May I recommend that you look for seat covers instead of replacing the whole seat you can find some good quality ones for under $200 or some cheap ones for around $60. Or You may also have the seats reupholstered for a few hundred depending on the material. If you want some seats to just drop in and go you may also go to a junkyard/salvage yard and get some there. Just some suggestions i hope that helped!

Im actually restoring the sport do covers wont do unless its the factory upholstery covers.

I've been keeping any eye out for seats at the junkyard

Finding '97 seats in good condition is highly unlikely at this point in time. The newer the truck the better condition the seats will tend to be and through 2000 (and maybe 2001) seats should be interchangeable, though IDK if the cover material, pattern and electrical connections would be the same from year-to-year.

Not looking for total perfection just looking for decent to fair

Back