Looking for used oem tonneau bed cover for 08 ST | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Looking for used oem tonneau bed cover for 08 ST

D.Reed

Reaction score
City, State
LR Arkansas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2008 explorer sport trac
I've got an ' 08 Sport Trac and I need to get a Bed Cover for it. I want the type that Ford installed on the ST's but ordering one from FORD for $1200 is a last resort. I have found one online from a parts place for < $1000 but was hoping there was some place(salvage yd) or someone that had one for sale. If anyone has some good news for me,let me know.

Thank You, D.Reed
LR ARK

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Usually plenty for sale around here for $300-400CAD. Shipping may be pricey though.

Usually plenty for sale around here for $300-400CAD. Shipping may be pricey though.

Are you in Medicine Hat Alberta Can. ? 3-4 hundred + shipping sounds good to me.

Are you in Medicine Hat Alberta Can. ? 3-4 hundred + shipping sounds good to me.

Now in Lethbridge, AB - when I next see one listed I'll post a link here. I can facilitate if it's local.

Finally broke down and bought an Access roll-up bed cover today. I gave up on holding out on finding a used hard folding cover that Ford put on the '07-'10 sport trac's. I was almost ready to order one online for $908 + tax&shipping but settled on the $200 cover that just happened to be in the local paper this week. The guy installed it for me & threw in an almost full bottle of tonneau tonic spray cleaner. I wiped it down , it looks new and i'm satified w/ it. Next : Step rails then seat covers..........

Just picked up a used set of oem sport trac step rails off Craigslist for $150. Just spray painted a couple of small spots that had greyed and now they look new. I figure I saved > $250 over buying new off the net.(if you don't count the tank+ 1/2 gas I used to go pick em up.

Just finished putting on my step rails O...M...G !!!! Tight spaces makes this a tedious job but, I managed to get em on. Missing one bolt clip but I'll try to pick one up at the local u-pull-it .

Back