Wanted - M5OD trans from any non 4.0 vehicle | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wanted M5OD trans from any non 4.0 vehicle

Parts or services wanted

R.J.

Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
La Habra Hts, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
90 Bronco II
Looking for a trans to pull the gears out of. Anyone have a spare trans from a 2.3, 2.5, 2.9, or 3.0 engine? they have lower gearing in them than a 4.0 trans. So I want to make a hybrid trans with it.

2.5/4.0 M50D Hybrid - The Ranger Station Forums

Anyone have one in California, let me know.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Bump

Anyone have anything?

I have a 1999 3.0L M5od with 52K miles on it posted on the local craigslist for $300
I also have a 1994 4.0L M5OD with low miles for sale $300
I do have a 99 Ranger 3.0 outside and the trans is toast, the truck will be getting a 4.0 so I could let that core go cheap........ located North Idaho I can ship :)

I have a 1999 3.0L M5od with 52K miles on it posted on the local craigslist for $300
I also have a 1994 4.0L M5OD with low miles for sale $300
I do have a 99 Ranger 3.0 outside and the trans is toast, the truck will be getting a 4.0 so I could let that core go cheap........ located North Idaho I can ship :)

Idaho is a bit far. There's some 3.0 trans locally for about the same price. It would be really nice if I could find a 2.9 4x4. But that's hard to find.

Depending on where you're at I work at a wrecking yard and we have lots of Ranger and Explorer parts right now I know for sure we got a manual transmission with a manual transfer case 84 Ranger we also have to Bronco II I don't know what's left of them

Back