March 17th 2001 trail ride to GWNF | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

March 17th 2001 trail ride to GWNF

finally a picture

Dead Link Removed
After almost 3 months I finally got a picture up. That rock on the left with the big hole next to it is the one that tore up my driver's side step bar. The ground up the hill gave way on my way back through and I slid into the hole and onto the rock. I can still remember the loud bang that followed.:( Let's just say it made me VERY mad.:frustrate:

Hopefully more pics to come soon as I have finally found someone I think will let me borrow their scanner. hopefully

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice picture, what trail is that on? it looks like old long run road but im not sure, there are alot of water crossings on that trail, ok here it is

Im going to make windsheild stickers that say

East Coast Explorers

and

East
Coast
Explorers

Me and a friend of mine are tired of the lil cav clubs and civics and everything. So swere gonna rep the explorers, street or offroad, let me know what u think

Couldn't tell you what trail that is. SteveVB might be able to though if he sees it.

East Coast Explorers? Sounds cool. How about starting another thread about it. I'm in if it's okay. I'd probably take a decal also.

Kephart Run

That pic of John is from Kephart run, actually a side trail from the Main Kephart trail. Kephart is very similar to Old Long Run with its many stream crossings.

GREAT Pictures! I love it. But yea i gotta go get the stickers made tomarrow. Well see how it goes, its going to be for all explorers, even non modified ones, but i just hate damn civics. Anyone know a place tog et gears swaped relativly cheap?

i would love to ride with yall if ur wheeling to pull me out if need if u could right me a email tellimg me the time and were to mee that be great kicknmudd4fun@aol.com

shannon 100% just need to no where we are meet and what time

countryboys4x4

Once again..........this is an old thread about an old run.

Robb

Heh, this was the first time I went four wheeling with anyone from this board. Actually the first time I went four wheeling at all, my only experience before was just mudding. I was such a wus back then. :D

I changed the title to reflect the date.

Back