Mass Offroading | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Mass Offroading

gsibble

Reaction score
Hey yall! Does anyone know any good places in Eastern Mass to go offroading? I live just south of Boston and need to find spots. Thanks a lot!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

We Are In The Same Boat!

Gsibble,
I Live in Nashua NH(Formely of Dracut MA) and i can not find any trail and or people to go trail riding with. Oh well lets find some places to go! I don't have any kind of lift, but im itching to see if it can do all the things i've heard it can do. What year and model do you own? all my info is on my Registry Posting, co check it out.
Dead Link Removed

Awesome

Heya. Ok, WE HAVE TO GO SOMEWHERE. I am getting my lift kit installed in 2 weeks. My AOL sn is funland so IM me ASAP so we can chat. I know we can go on some beaches in Plymouth, but there are people so u have to drive slow. But, I heard for $10, u can get an entire off-road permit for all of Cape Cod. This would be quite a trek for both of us, but it may be worth it to go down for a day or two. What do you think?

And here I thought this thread was going to be about a HUGE GROUP going off roading!!

Sorry guys, I just couldn't resist. ;-).

Guys,
Here is a Web Site that If your intrested in Mass Off-Roading, you might want to take a look at.

Build6.gif

http://www.NewEngland-OffRoad.COM

[Edited by CBoug76 on 11-29-2000 at 01:32 PM]

Back