May 2011 TOTM Voting Thread | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

May 2011 TOTM Voting Thread

TOTM Voting Thread - "Cleanest Rig"

• FordGT55

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • lynchy wa

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • sean99

Votes: 44 63.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will have you an official thread soon. Im getting married this weekend so its kinda on the back burner but Ill have it done before I get married on the 4th.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks all!! :) I thought you had me lynchy with your mods, and sweet roo wrangler. FordGT55's votes didn't reflect how nice his ride really is...

Thanks all!! :) I thought you had me lynchy with your mods, and sweet roo wrangler. FordGT55's votes didn't reflect how nice his ride really is...

Congrats on the win!!!

Can't wait to see what the next theme is, I'll do my best to be a part of it:D

Hat's off to this month's winner. Job well done! :salute:

I will have you an official thread soon. Im getting married this weekend so its kinda on the back burner but Ill have it done before I get married on the 4th.

Watch out on your buck's and have an awesome weekend and honeymoon mate!!!

Congradulations sean99 great looking rig and also to Burns.

Congratz Sean!

Thanks!! i love you guys.......................................say it back ;)

I kinda feel funny, but I love you too Sean.....

I'm secure enough in my manhood. I love you Sean. Arrggh, I need a shower, I feel dirty. :confused:

I love you mate (hic) but not in a poofter way:D

Hahaha! Don't worry, i'm just joking around :)

Congratulations Sean.

I love you mate (hic) but not in a poofter way:D

Lynchy can we get a literal translation from Aussy to MMerican for the word "poofter".
I working on my translation dictionary and I missing this one from the line up.

Congratulations Sean.

Lynchy can we get a literal translation from Aussy to MMerican for the word "poofter".
I working on my translation dictionary and I missing this one from the line up.

Here- CLICK ME

I'm not posting that one... :D

qczs.jpg

Thank's Joe! Couldn't have said it any better than the link you posted, mate.:thumbsup:

Urban Dictionary to the rescue. I still enjoy Aussie slang. It is much easier to understand then other English slangs.

Congratulations Sean.

Thanks!! Don't let lynchy get hella poofter on you :)

That sound's like it could be a hair care product?!? Introducing Hella Poofter from the people that invented shampoo. That or a new decepticon.

Congratulations Sean!

That is a great looking rig! I love that simple classy look of white and those clear headlight groups! Great Job!

All those entered looked great too! This is the first time I've checked out this contest thread. FUN!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back