Maybe buying an explorer round 2 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Maybe buying an explorer round 2

Now its getting weird. The woman that I was calling about the v8 explorer told me it was sold last night. Later before I went to bed another ad pops up for a 99 explorer v8 limited, with the exact same photos as the 2000 limited I posted above. I call the new number today and ask them whats up and the guy says he is actually the one with the explorer and the other ad had stolen his pictures. He gives me an address of where it is located and it is a used car dealer according to google, which he did not mention. He also had it posted it the by owner section on craiglist.

Sounds like some sort of scam to me. Just be careful. bring a big friend with you, and go over the vehicle very good. It does not add up because the photos are at a house it seems, not a small dealership.

Sounds like some sort of scam to me. Just be careful. bring a big friend with you, and go over the vehicle very good. It does not add up because the photos are at a house it seems, not a small dealership.

I agree. A little weird. The photos at a house does not bother me. Some people have very small used dealers and clean the cars at home, and many throw a dealer plate on one and drive it to and from the dealer lot. But I agree, I would check it over good. Maybe drop it past a mechanics if you are allowed or know a good one.

Back