Midwest Explorers? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Midwest Explorers?

well, im looking to get control of the board on www.onandoffroad.com so... internet wise, i can be involved in a few things... I can post and edit threads! I aint got $hit fer web skills (although I could learn) but when im at school, it takes presidence... summer im usually open on weekends... But, we'll see whats happens
Pete

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Im in for being in a club,nowhere to go around here except some cornfields:(

Originally posted by 88vert
Im in for being in a club,nowhere to go around here except some cornfields:(

Got 600acres, just north of Iowa City in Solon....
Pete

Thats only 100 miles from me:D

wow...I mentioned doing this to Jason....but yet failed to see his post about it. We have found many members also in Michigan that like to wheel so we definately need in on it.

Midwest Xtreme Xplorer's???

Join ours Matt, then you can lead us to all the STL Hooters! :D

I would definately be in for a club with some local
activities and runs. Let me know.

Yeah... so it sounds like a lot more people still havent seen this thread...because tons of people are already interested...hmmm

99mounty is in too!

fo sho.

Midwest Xtreme Xplorer's

I like the name Midwest Xtreme Xplorer's...and I am in...I posted on www.onandoffroad.com

MEOW - Midwest Explorers Offroad Wheelin'

we should make it available to streeters though too. Bigger crowd.

we may need if if we want to use the call letters "CHIRP"

;) LOL

Yo, im down for the Midwest Xplorers

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll represent WI but when I wheel, I wheel. If given enough notice I will make for a trip. I want to get to attica if there is time before winter and a group is going. Heck, I'd go to 600 acres if anyone is going this saturday (9-21)

EDIT: Ok I for some reason keep getting kicked back to the logon page even though it acknowldges me loging on at onandoffroad.com so I will post here.

Here is my thought. If you want an explorer club, you have one right here. It would make most sense to see if Rick would set up a category for "Clubs" and each club could be here instead of having one more message board to talk to the same 20 people. That way, the country could be divided into clubs and divisions that are all on this site and one could even email a whole club if you wanted. Like when I went to Colorado, I posted a thread, but It would have been cool to have a Colorado area group and been able to email all those guys at once to say I(or a whole club) will be coming to town. Also club runs could be organized as well as advertised in threads under each club(ECX, Flexplorers, Texans, Midwest, etc based on location)

My biggest complaint is I don't need one more board to search when I want to get some info about wheelin

Back