• Register Today It's free!

Missin MOAB....

HIX

Reaction score
City, State
Denver, Colorado
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 Mazda 4.0 4x4 SuperCab
I got the email saying that the MOAB trip will be on the 5th of may. Dead Link Removed Yet again I miss the big run! Oh well. For any of the guys who can't make the big run due to finals and other obligations I will be out there camping on the 11-15th of may. We could meet and have some fun runs of uor own. Anyway if y'all want to meet I will be at the City Market in town(you can't miss it) at 5pm on the evening of the 11th.

------------------
HIX
91 Sport w/ 33s
"Put the hammer down, she likes it rough!"

[This message has been edited by HIX (edited 01-30-2000).]

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

HIX,
I've got finals the weekend of the 5th so I might just join you on the 11th. FYI, I met you early this month on the side of the highway in Kansas while stopped at an accident. I have the dark green '95 with the 2" torsion bar/shackle lift. Mine is not quite the trail truck that yours is though, so we may be interested in different trails.

------------------
Brian Corff
'95 XLT 4x4 V6

Beware the lollipop of mediocrity. Lick it once and you suck forever.

Good to hear from you! How did you have to sit by the side of the road? Did they ever find out what happened to make the guy run off the road?

Anyway, it looks like I am moving back to Denver earlier than I thought. I will be starting a new job in March. So I guess that means I am gonna make the MOAB Run. But I love Moab so if ya don't mind hitting some of the Natl Parks then I wouldn't mind coming down the next weekend too.

By the way, your truck looks like it'll do just fine on all but the hardest trails. You got full coverage, right? Just playin. I won't take you on anything too rough.

------------------
HIX
91 Sport w/ 33s

I stayed probably 20 minutes later than you guys did. I guess the guy fell asleep at the wheel. The good news is that they thought he would recover. As I was getting into my truck to leave, one of the cops started asking me about my lift. I spent about 10 minutes explaining it to him and giving him the web address Dead Link Removed. As for MOAB, there is still a possibility that I can reschedule the final that would cause me to miss the May 5th run. But if you're going to be back in March, maybe we can do some runs around here or some pre-runs in Moab. I get out to the desert quite a bit and I love the National Parks. Oh, by the way, I DO have full coverage Dead Link Removed.

Sounds like a plan. I will keep in touch and post my phone at my place in Denver after I get there.

------------------
HIX
91 Sport w/ 33s

Back