• Register Today It's free!

More lift possible?

Naga Sadow

Reaction score
City, State
Henrietta/Buffalo, Ny
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XLT
Currently I have a 2 inch suspension lift from coils and add-a-leaf and a 3 inch body lift. I want another inch or 2. My shocks are currently stock lenght. Is it possible to add another inch or 2 for 350$. i'm currently doing research on this and haven't found anything yet.

Did your lift kit come with new axle piviot brackets? If it didn't you will need to get a set from an offroad shop, i'd try to get 4" brackets but 2" would probably work. Then a set of f-150 spacers and warrior shackles should lift it 2" more. You will deffinitly need new shocks after that...including an alignment i'd say you would be near the 350 dollar mark. If you get a 2" drop bracket you will need new camber nuts, if you get the 4" you probably won't.

Good Luck
CP :D

I'm not sure. The shop that did my front coils said he put in new camber casters. Is that the same as axle pivot brackets?

CodePoet said:
Did your lift kit come with new axle piviot brackets? If it didn't you will need to get a set from an offroad shop, i'd try to get 4" brackets but 2" would probably work. Then a set of f-150 spacers and warrior shackles should lift it 2" more. You will deffinitly need new shocks after that...including an alignment i'd say you would be near the 350 dollar mark. If you get a 2" drop bracket you will need new camber nuts, if you get the 4" you probably won't.

Good Luck
CP :D

Back