motor for driver Seat Adjuster (for move forward and backward) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

motor for driver Seat Adjuster (for move forward and backward)

drkukuy

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
ford explorer eddie bauer
I have ford 1FMEU74887UA44538 and my motor for driver Seat Adjuster (for move forward and backward) it's broken. I can not find Stock Code or part code/ Ined it for buy this part. You can help me?

It might help more if you told us what vehicle you have instead of the VIN #. Beyond that, I would look at a salvage yard and take a long a high capacity cordless tool battery and some jumper leads to test motors that are there. While it's going to be a 12V motor, a moment at higher voltage won't hurt it, unless the seat track is seized up then ???

It might help more if you told us what vehicle you have instead of the VIN #. Beyond that, I would look at a salvage yard and take a long a high capacity cordless tool battery and some jumper leads to test motors that are there. While it's going to be a 12V motor, a moment at higher voltage won't hurt it, unless the seat track is seized up then ???

2007 Ford Explorer 4WD 4dr V8 eddie bauer
the motor is spinning but the bushings that connect the motor to the thread on which the seat moves - do not turn around (seen loosened inside the attachment socket)
There was a sticker on the engine:
U251 Drivermem
FL 02 36 225 136
*2f 70 62 33136*

but by these codes I do not find anything.....

ford.jpg

2007 Ford Explorer 4WD 4dr V8
the motor is spinning but the bushings that connect the motor to the thread on which the seat moves - do not turn around (seen loosened inside the attachment socket)
There was a sticker on the engine:
U251 Drivermem
FL 02 36 225 136
*2f 70 62 33136*

but by these codes I do not find anything.....

View attachment 158889

eddie bauer

Back