Moving to Boston from Cali | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moving to Boston from Cali

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgriffin_5139

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
Well just found out we will be moving to Boston. The G/F soon to be fieance is gaduating from grad school and her internship is at Tewksbury State Hospital. She is from Weymouth Mass, I am from Pismo Beach Cali.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Awesome, I live right outside Boston, we'll wheel sometime, welcome to the area!

Cool! Do you have any idea where you wnat to live yet?

So you driving your Explorer cross country? :D

We would like to live in Weymouth, and i wont be driving my X across country
ill tow it behind the uhaul most likley.

hey IZwack my g/f likes you for next pres. canidate that is if hillary isnt 1st in line

Then I will be sure to replace NIH's Director Elias Zerhouni with her :D

We will be happy to welcome y'all to Boston. Weymouth is an alright town, you should like it. Good call not moving during the "whiter" months.
blizzard05_018.jpg

%20%20Boston%20Blizzard.jpg

78gallery6.jpg

I <3 snow. :)

Oh i was in boston for christmas last year. I steped off the plane then it hit me 24 degrees. No snow the whole week we where there, I was happy with that becuse i would be the one shovling it. I have been to boston in the summer to, G/F has season tickets to Redsox. The funny thing is I loved the sox before i meet her.

Thanks, Fenway rules i went to 6 sox games last year. We also saw Dave play at Fenway

Oh i was in boston for christmas last year. I steped off the plane then it hit me 24 degrees. No snow the whole week we where there, I was happy with that becuse i would be the one shovling it. I have been to boston in the summer to, G/F has season tickets to Redsox. The funny thing is I loved the sox before i meet her.

Last year was a warm winter, the year before during that same week the temps were below 0 in most places. I'm hoping we get hit hard with the snow this year, but so far weather has been very mild. Nice score on the season tickets, you will love that.

I'm hoping we get hit hard with the snow this year.

Yeah, me too, just hopes the heavier snow holds off until I get back from my Christmas vacation trip to Vermont.........however, I would love to see some snow on the ground for Christmas

Oh we will be there this christmas to going to Sam Adams brewery hope to score some Utopeas its like 26%. You drink it warm and it is not carbonated, they say its like brandy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back