boominXplorer

Elite Ranger
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Virginia Beach, Va
Year, Model & Trim Level
00 4x4 Mounty
I plan on getting true duals put on my X this friday. I need to figure options I have with mufflers. I'm really interested in doing true dual exhaust but the thing is I want to keep my spare tire and I dont want two big mufflers hanging down under my truck like the flowmarts would look. I have already searched and found that magnaflow and flowmaster (50 series) has a dual in/ dual out muffler. I would like 2 separate mufflers in the place of where the stock one is. I also do not want glasspacks or crappy muflers like that. Is there any type of tube like mufflers that I can use that are street legal or another brand other than flowmaster that fits my description. Also if you have pics of your twin muffler setup let me see how you placed your mufflers...

Go to www.summitracing.com they have a nice selection of mufflers.
I went with two flowmaster 40 originals.

Dead Link Removed

boomin theres a guy on ford explorer dot net that makes mufflers...i heard they sound awesome..he can custom make one for your applciation....i don't know just thought it could be an option for ya......

not sure why the address for it was replaced by # signs...hope i'm not violating anything

Back