• Register Today It's free!

Multiple Issues 94 XLT

pteepee69

Reaction score
City, State
Lawrenceburg,Ky.
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 Explorer XLT
This week I have noticed several things going on. My ABS light has always stayed on. Well this week driving back and forth to work, my ABS might be on when going to work and stay off on the way home. Also my cruise has decided to stop working again. Yesterday on the way home my cruise wasn't working and the ABS stayed off until around a mile from my house, when it came on my CEL also came on. Checked codes KOEO 212, 327, 332. KOER codes 332. I love chasing issues with this vehicle. You get one thing fixed and another pops up.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I would start by checking for vacuum leaks mainly at the vacuum tree.

sounds electrical.. not sure adjusting the brakes will make the light go away. did any of those codes point to your problems? i dont know if both of those features (cruise & ABS) are vacuum related, but cruise is i think.

great signature by the way. its one of my favorite lines

Thanks, my all time favorite movie. I'm thinking something electrical. My cruise wasn't working before and then started working and then quit and then started. The ABS light use to come on intermittently and finally came on to stay and has for awhile. The day I noticed my cruise wasn't working is also the day I noticed the ABS off. As for the codes, 212 is a new one. Ignition module hasn't shown up before in all the codes I have pulled. The EGR codes, I started getting them a couple of weeks ago when I changed the vacuum lines going to the pressure feedback sensor. I changed them back to the old ones and it went away. However it has come back again. Just bought a new feedback sensor and am going to replace it and see what happens.

Well, changed the pressure feedback sensor and took out for a 5 or 6 mile trip came back and ran codes. None yet but we'll find out this week driving back and forth to work.

sounds good. hopefully its fixed! good luck!

Hope that works and that its not electrical. I hate troubleshooting electrical issues.

Back